 Off-Topic / Fun / 4289
Re: Fun with Sacajewea [kind of long]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 22:23:07 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:
Why do we need another coin.  We all hate coins in general (except of course
when you run into an exact change vending machine then we love the silver
colored ones anyway).

I love coins.  I am absolutely thrilled with the idea after using a pocketful
of 2-pound coins (1) to travel the London Underground.  Coins last longer than
a bill, are easier to fumble through when in your pocket, and generally (IMO)
look better.  Besides, there's something fundamentally pleasing about plunking
a coin into a vending machine, as opposed to the swearing and tearing one
experiences while stuffing a bill into a vending machine.

Just my 2 ce--... oh never mind.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  Insert weight-related pun here...

The glass is half empty, rapidly evaporating,
  and breeding bacteria which will chew your skin off.
   - BLOOP