 Off-Topic / Fun / 4344
Re: ------( Welcome to lugnet.build.minifigs )------
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 21:39:48 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:
Jeff Stembel wrote:

Oooh, I'm low on minifig parts.  What kind of arms and legs do you want?
I've got tons laying around in my freezer...  ;)

Jeffrey, is "Stembel" just a pseudonym for Daumer?

Come on over to my house, and I'll tell you.  ;)

Uh-oh... I'm rethinking that Boston-area Castle World meeting we were
planning ;-)

like that "other" jeffery, jeffrey stembel's mom warned him as a kid: "if
you open that freezer door, heads will roll!"

ROFL!

Jeff

P.S.  Anyone remember the spoofs Comedy Central was doing when Forest Gump
came
out?  One was "Forest Daumer", and the quote was "People are like a box of
chocolates.  Yum!"

LOL!

"Run (after him) Forest, run!"
;-)