 Off-Topic / Fun / 3657
Re: What might have been...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 22:28:35 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
news:FKyLEt.DK8@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Sanjay D'Souza writes:
After reading a number of posts from people who are disappointed at some • of
the sets I wondered what kind of reaction previous years LEGO sets would
have got if LUGNET was around........ummmm.......

Well, before LUGNET, remember, there was (and still is) RTL, and before
that, there was ATL.  Same crowd of people, more or less.

I think his point was that back then there still would have been people who
maligned the now-lusted after sets, and in the future the current
much-maligned sets may be lusted after themselves.

Jesse