 Off-Topic / Fun / 3394
Re: What might have been...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 01:56:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Sanjay D'Souza writes:
After reading a number of posts from people who are disappointed at some of
the sets I wondered what kind of reaction previous years LEGO sets would
have got if LUGNET was around........ummmm.......

Well, before LUGNET, remember, there was (and still is) RTL, and before
that, there was ATL.  Same crowd of people, more or less.

--Todd