 Off-Topic / Fun / 3389
3388  |  3390
Subject:
What might have been...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 23:06:00 GMT

After reading a number of posts from people who are disappointed at some of
the sets I wondered what kind of reaction previous years LEGO sets would
have got if LUGNET was around........ummmm.......

Airport Shuttle #6399.
"What a lame excuse for a monorail.....so %$#@!! unrealistic....Come on
TLG...get your act together and treat us AFOL's with some respect!!"

Super Car #8800
"What's this?  A hideous creation that's looks more like a crunched up golf
cart than a super car. All I can say is BRING BACK AUTO CHASSIS!!!"

Galaxy Explorer #497
"After seeing this I'm seriously thinking of buying Tente from now on.  The
colour scheme is appalling, the landing gear laughable and the cockpit can
only seat ONE yes ONE minifig!!"

Metroliner  #4559
"The train sits too high on the track, it has no toilets for the minifigs,
it only comes with 12 minfigs.....what else is there to say about the worst
LEGO train ever released"

Black Seas Barracuda #6285
"What the heck was TLG thinking when they released this load of $#@!!.  That
thing can't even float!!!...If this is the best they can do...I'm seriously
disappointed"

Sanjay

--
Millennium City @ http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds