 Off-Topic / Fun / 2815
Re: News article snarfing & propagation (was: LEGO Calendar of Events)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 20:03:54 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Ed Jones wrote:
On the swarm level, this is like über-multi-collaborative • quasi-hierarchical
twisting-inside-out content filtering and propagation.
Hey Todd, you planning on running for office?
No way, too many polysyllabic words.
Keep talking like that and you'll give me Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.

Please, enough the the post-antidisestablishmentarianism talk.  I'm already
suffering from my trick hypogyrrationalrhombocubocuboid, which has ben
acting up.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go walk my pet
humuhumunukunuku apua'a.

Cheers,
- jsproat

He stands...like some sort of...PAGAN GOD or DEPOSED TYRANT.  Staring out
over the city he's sworn to...to stare out over...  And it's evident...just
by looking at him...that he's got some PRETTY HEAVY THINGS ON HIS MIND.
- Ben Edlund, 1996