 Administrative / General / 2792
Re: LEGO Calendar of Events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 12:25:26 GMT

Cool idea.

A larger question:

Can LUGNET and the slashdot based thing that just get started coexist?
Do they fill different niches? Is there some overlap? Are we going to
have to watch both places for newsflashy kinds of things?

Just some food for thought.

Mike Walsh wrote:

Todd -

Have you considered adding a web based calendar to LUGNET where events could
be posted?  It would be nice to have a central repository for all LEGO
related events.  People who find themselves in another city could quickly
find out if something of interest is going on that they might otherwise not
know about.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

lugnet.