 Administrative / General / 2821
Re: Kibbles (was: News article snarfing & propagation (was: LEGO Calendar of Events))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:18:23 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
I made a little weblog as a technology demonstration.  It starts here and
works backwards:
   http://www.lugnet.com/?p=990907
p.s.  The dates on the pages are GMT!

But not Y2K-compliant.  :-,