 Off-Topic / Fun / 2404
Re: why is no-one saying anything about my parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 02:51:41 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> writes:

why is no-one saying anything about my parts?
[...]

My grandmother always insisted that people shouldn't talk about such things
in public.

Todd, you mean in pubic?

Todd, I'm just plain *shocked* that you sunk so low. I almost choked on my
gum. You, the very, um, mum grandmum modicum of decorum in this forum. :O

Thomas, you're a poet, and ya don't know it, but your feet don't show it, cuz
they're longfellows, and he was a writer, not a poet.

-John

But I expected that from that rum bum of a crumb John. :-)

-Tom McD.
when replying, little Jack Horner sat in a corner eating his Christmas
spamcake; he stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plumb and said, "Dang, I'll
bet it's fake."