 CAD / Development / 2454
Re: why is no-one saying anything about my parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 16:09:28 GMT

Jonathan, maybe we do need to try and respect your current
attempts,
but please try and follow some simple standards. I think that
these are
the biggest things that got people mad at you for
1. Don't post gobs of messages of .dats.  If you just focus on
one piece
    at a time this problem would be eliminated
2. Don't demand or insistently ask for pieces to be made.
3. Don't ask 'What is wrong with this part', ask 'This is what I
know needs
    to be fixed, how do I do it'. This type of question will be
more respected.
4. Please, Please, Please use correct Capitalization. There are
at least 40
    words in the below message that should have been
capitalized.
5. Check your spelling, there are at least 5 misspelled words,
better than
    other of your messages. Many Email programs have a spell
check, try
    using it. I don't always, but I check my messages for
careless mistakes
    like yours. If you don't know how a word is spelled, just
let us know by
    adding (sp) to it.
6. Use a signature, be courteous.

Please at least try following these. I think that it would
really improve people's
image of you.

Ryan