 Off-Topic / Fun / 2379
Re: "Shifty" rip off brand -- can they get away with this??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 17:20:54 GMT

James Parkin wrote:
Can you
actually use them well with LEGO elements?  I'd be very interested to see some
of these, or find out just where you located them.  I'll be passing through BC
on my way to my honeymoon in Calgary, and I'd like to pick some up.

On your way to your honeymoon?  Now, *THAT* is dedication!  ;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat

--
Jeremy H. Sproat <jsproat@io.com>