 Off-Topic / Fun / 1934
Re: An interesting diversion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 15:03:45 GMT

On Sat, 12 Jun 1999 10:11:31 GMT, "Moz (Chris Moseley)" <moz1@ihug.com.au>
wrote:

I got 21, I'm 30. I suspect it was the hopping and tree-climbing that
did it.

Probably not--I put 0 and 1 for those questions.  And it got with 1 year
(or so) of my age.

And the "duh" option when few of the things looked familiar
so I chose the first I didn't recognise. Although I did score over 50
on a couple. Irk.

What about the "what interests you most?" question?  Where was the "none of
these interests me in the least" answer?

Steve