 Off-Topic / Fun / 1904
Re: An interesting diversion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:32:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Terry Keller writes:
Hey,

I came across this interesting page:
http://www.danzen.com/grimreaper/

It asks a series of odd questions and then guesses your age.  For me, it
guessed 35.  Pretty close, as I am 37.

For me, it guessed 29.  I'm 19.  I always knew I was mature for my age.  ;)

Jeff

Supposedly, the answers people give serve to furthur refine the accuracy of
future guesses.

-- Terry K --
BTW, entering a fake email address on the opening page works, if you don't • wish
to divulge your address.  :-)