 Off-Topic / Fun / 1924
Re: An interesting diversion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 10:11:31 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote
I got 25 as its guess. Some of the how many years required a never,
which was not available, so I took 100, the largest number there.

I got 21, I'm 30. I suspect it was the hopping and tree-climbing that
did it. And the "duh" option when few of the things looked familiar
so I chose the first I didn't recognise. Although I did score over 50
on a couple. Irk.

Moz

--
moz1 at ihug either .com.au or .co.nz