 Off-Topic / Fun / 1724
Re: Star Wars <=> Star Trek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 21:22:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tom McDonald writes:

when replying, note there is already an acronym in spamcake.

Why, you're right!

Self-Propelled Amorphous Mutating Creation of Adventerous Killer Emus.

I saw the Discovery channel special on that.

Ya know what?  I think I killed one of those in my last AD&D session.  Right
before the party was wiped out by the Plush Golem.  ;)

LOL  It beats being slain by a Laytex Para-elemental.

OBsomething: is it just me, or is a significant percentage of .fun occuring
because of Tom's sig lines?

Thats 'cause they're funny!

Sproaticus actually breathes more life into them. He and John Neal seem to make
the most of them.

Which gives me one of those <shudder> thoughts: I don't think I ever want to
see "OBspamcake" become common  <shudder>

Only as a courtesy directive, never as a lugnet group.

Awww...  You're no fun!!  :(  <-very poor rendition of a pouty face (is there
another way of doing that?)

    ;/  <- nope, that's the face I make when I get squirted by a grapefruit
    ;p  <- nope, that's the face I make when I encounter second-hand garlic
    {:( <- that could be it; maybe you needed a non-frowning eyebrow component

-Tom McD.
when replying, make a [~:| frankenstein face at the spamcake.