 Off-Topic / Fun / 1725
Re: How to produce building instructions for your own creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 21:32:20 GMT

In lugnet.build, Mario Ferrari writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, mario.ferrari@edis.it (Mario Ferrari) writes:
I figured out a very simple way to document how to build your own custom
creations.

When your model is finished and you're ready to dismantel it, take a cam • and
film yourself in the process. Then revert the movie and you've got your
building sequence.

hmm... requires some tricks I think. Don't throw your pieces in the boxes • if
you don't want them to "jump out" from the box into your hands in the final
sequence.

Great idea!

But wrong newsgroup.  This belongs in lugnet.build.  (Crossposting there
now, with followups set there...)

lugnet.off-topic.* is for off-topic (non-LEGO) discussions, and your post is
quite on-topic to LEGO.

Ooops...

I thought it was too a stupid joke to go any other place than off-topic.fun...

LOL  Don't'cha just hate when that happens?

God love you Todd!

-Tom McD.
when replying, use' as many ap'ostro'p'he's' as possi'ble' in the s'p'amcak'e'.