 Off-Topic / Fun / 1711
Re: Star Wars <=> Star Trek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 00:50:03 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
I'm not posting this in lugnet.starwars in order to reduce the amount of
flamage I'll receive.  :-,
Almost seems more like a troll.

*sigh*  I admit it, it's a troll.  I'm immensly bored today, and LUGNET ng
traffic is pretty low.  And a cow-orker absolutely roard when I mentioned
the "conspiracy", so I thought I'd pass it along...  What'a s bored engineer
to do?  Write code?

Much science fiction and fantasy has rather tritely named stories anyway.

Here's a challenge:  find one that *isn't*.  Hah?  Aha!  :-P

BTW, I thought the word THE was not supposed to count in acronyms unless a word
was spelled in the process.

I know.  Weird, isn't it?

Cheers,
- jsproat