 Off-Topic / Fun / 1473
Re: Golden Gate Bridge cables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 19:36:30 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:
Have
you seen the Lego Scalpels?  They're quite dull!  I mean, just listen to
their monotonous speech!  ;)

I saw the Lego Scalpels at Abravanal Hall a couple of weeks ago.  (1)
Anyway, I thought they were pretty funny.  Sure, a little on the dry side,
but only before the audience took out their water balloons.

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  Some scalper sold me the tickets.  I scoped him in the crowd.  The
ticket prices were high -- a big scoop from my wallet, leaving me with
nothing but scraps.  Unfortunately, he 'scaped and skipped town in his
Hyundai Scoupe.  I scraped my knee chasing him down the scarp.

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."