 Off-Topic / Fun / 1175
Re: set instructions wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 21:55:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Beth Reiten writes:
Well, I know that confused is a wonderful assortment of polka dots and • plaid...
Beth Reiten
"Butt kicking for goodness!"

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.build, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Well color me wrong. Happens once in a while.(1) Todd, note that there's
a bug in the linkages... hence my followup to admin.database

What color IS wrong, anyways?  Or bad, for that matter?  ;)

Jeff

Random Quote from Baldur's Gate:
"Go for the eyes, Boo, go for the eyes!  Rusk!!"  - Minsc

"...but now Minsc is in charge.  Swords for everyone!"

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/