 Off-Topic / Fun / 1217
Re: set instructions wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 21:17:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jasper Janssen writes:
On Mon, 15 Mar 1999 18:43:29 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com>
wrote:

What color IS wrong, anyways?  Or bad, for that matter?  ;)

"India Red", Or so I'm told, is being pulled from Crayola boxes
everywhere.

Jasper

Not precisely.  It is being renamed. (can't recall what, off-hand)

And there wouldn't be such a fuss over "India Red" - but the crayons are
called "Indian Red", which makes all the difference over here.  To most
       ------^
Europeans, Indians are from India - here in North America, Indians are native
to the environment, and like most racial groups, there is a small and vocal
subset of them that cries out against injustice, actual or otherwise.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/