 Off-Topic / Fun / 1229
Re: set instructions wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 20:20:28 GMT

The version I've heard does indeed name the crayons india red, but
apparently, Native Americans can't read. Niggardly bastards.

Yikes! "Native Americans can't read?!","Niggardly [1]bastards??!"  (In honor of
tonite) "And the award for the best troll on or in a NG goes to...."
If your asbestos undies are still handy, I'd put them on;-)  And remember: Stop,
Drop, and Roll [2]

[1] "I do not think it means what you think it means"
[2] Not to be confused with Shake, Rattle, and Roll, which is what the ONAFOL [3]
will be doing on your grave
[3] Offended Native American Fans Of Lego

So what the hell is wrong with calling a crayon after a race, anyway?
Would anyone object to "White man's white", or "African Black"?

Jasper

I was thinking of "Iditarod white"