 Off-Topic / Fun / 10724
Re: What's Your Favorite German Word?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 19:35:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Thuma wrote:
I was listening to National Public Radio All Things Considered when a segment
was aired that had me laughing outloud.

Apparently, in Germany they are holding a contest for the German's Language Most
Pleasing Word.

Here the story at:

http://www.npr.org/rundowns/segment.php?wfId=1953191

So what is your favorite German word?

Todd

Mine was always Augenblick because it was easy to figure out what it meant in
high school German class.  :-)

Maggie C