 General / 48084
Re: What's Your Favorite German Word?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.events.1000steine-land
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 08:29:23 GMT

"Todd Thuma" <thumat@gactr.uga.edu> wrote in message
I was listening to National Public Radio All Things Considered when a • segment
was aired that had me laughing outloud.

Apparently, in Germany they are holding a contest for the German's • Language Most
Pleasing Word.

Here the story at:

http://www.npr.org/rundowns/segment.php?wfId=1953191

So what is your favorite German word?

Todd

The word  "Getreidepreisdifferenznachzahlungsantrag" is pretty amazing....