 Off-Topic / Fun / 10759
Re: What's Your Favorite German Word?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:51:32 GMT

Well, having just returned I'd have to say there are too many to choose from,
but I've always had a certain fondness for 'Schmetterling', and 'bleib' just
comes to mind for some reason...

As for English, I've always liked 'crepuscular' for what it means, for how it
sounds and also because its root is my favorite French word 'crépuscule' (which
doesn't appear in English)

Peace and etymology,

Professor Whateverly