 Off-Topic / Fun / 10458
Re: And now for some fluff after all the heavy conversations...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:55:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

My favorites are “The Fairly OddParents” and “Futurama”. And that’s the heavy intellectual stuff! I go rapidly downhill from there: Smallville, Jake 2.0, and the lowest of the low, Survivor (you had to be a Diplomacy player to get off on all the backstabbing, I suppose).

I’ll give you my list so you don’t feel so bad. In addition to Survivor (which I only followed religiously the first time but it is on in our house so I tune in and out) the only shows I have actually sat through so far this season are two Oprahs (Arnold and Madonna) and one episode of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. And Sunday I’ll probably watch the hour of Simpsons. Other than local and network news for weather and background noise and sometimes the first half hour of Letterman and Leno that’s it.

Maggie C.