 Off-Topic / Debate / 22534
Re: And now for some fluff after all the heavy conversations...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:05:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

   Is abusing FTX images a TOS violation? It should be, huh?

Your powers cannot save you!

Backup, send backup!

Your superior mutant frogs are no match for our puny plastic weaponry.

-General Insanity