 Off-Topic / Debate / 22506
22505  |  22507
Subject:
And now for some fluff after all the heavy conversations...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:48:53 GMT

It's not a well kept secret that I like the West Wing.

Now before this descends into a "I don't watch TV and therefore I'm
intellectually superior to those that do" debate, I just want opinions and
thoughts pertaining to 'what's on the tube', with maybe talk of the new shows.

For example, I've been watching James Caan in 'Las Vegas'.  Besides the 'eye
candy' (babes in bikinies), there's even a bearable plot!

What else--halfway thru last season I started watching 'Gilmore Girls' and am
now an appreciator of said show.  So much so that when I was in Chicago for a
week, I set the VCR up to tape GG instead of WW!  *Gasp*

Beyond that, what else?  Are there other shows worthy of watching?

Dave K