 Off-Topic / Debate / 22511
Re: And now for some fluff after all the heavy conversations...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:28:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   Kooties:

Hey, there’s nothing wrong with television viewing -- just as long as it’s not your whole life and primary source of information. Fair enough?

Personally, I watch “That 70’s Show,” “Everwood,” and “The Practice” with shocking regularity.

Free Tommy Chong!

-- Hop-Frog

My favotites are “The Fairly OddParents” and “Futurama”. And that’s the heavy intellectual stuff! I go rapidly downhill from there: Smallville, Jake 2.0, and the lowest of the low, Survivor (you had to be a Diplomacy player to get off on all the backstabbing, I suppose).

Actually, mostly I go for the science and history stuff. And my worst addiction starts next week: NBA! Yes, I have my Fantasy teams...

-->Bruce<--