 Off-Topic / Fun / 10459
Re: What's in a name?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:59:40 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Dave Schuler wrote:
   Check out the name of Noah Hathaway’s character in this fine cinematic outing.

Hmm...

Dave!

I never heard of this movie, but I did notice Anne Lockharts name also. 2 former stars of Battlestar Galactica.

The last name Potter is very common, in movies and real life.

Troll must have done really crappy or was direct to video and still crappy.

Steven Weiser