 Off-Topic / Fun / 10460
Re: What's in a name?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:02:51 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Dave Schuler wrote:
   Check out the name of Noah Hathaway’s character in this fine cinematic outing.

Hmm...

Dave!

Noah Hathaway was Apollo’s kid in ‘Battlestar Galactica’. Battlestar Galactica being one of my favourite shows when I was younger.

There’s been some pretty good sci-fi series in my lifetime--jms’s Bab 5, Josh’s Firefly, and Glen A’s BG.

I even liked Space:Above and Beyond after the first season.