 Off-Topic / Fun / 10091
Re: Understanding Leaks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 21:59:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.general, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.general, Jake McKee writes:
Nope. Not doing that at all. No intentional leaks.
---
Jake McKee
Senior Producer
LEGO Direct

The conspiracy theorists
could have a field day with suggestions that you responded only as a cover up.

Assuming, of course, that Jake is a real person, not just some 21st Century
version of Susan Williams...

Haha!  I hadn't thought of that.  But now that you mention it, that would
explain how he got all those instructions on bricksonthebrain.com before he
got the job at LD.  And am I wrong, or did Brad Justus kind of disappear
around the time Jake started his official TLC posting?  Hmmm?
<wink wink nudge nudge>

Oh wait.  I was just reminded by some guy in a black suit and wearing Lego
Logo sunglasses that I recently posted to .loc.us.ma.spr and in so doing
mentioned where I live.  Considering how quick "Jake" was to post in that
thread, I suspect I better keep quiet...   <smirk>

-H.