 Off-Topic / Debate / 3801
  Re: True Right Wing Fascists

(...) Good. Similarly, I hope that the experience of being lumped in with other less pleasant groups for your views will grant you some sympathy for, say, environmentalists, not all of which are "worship the earth as our godess" pagans. -- (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: True Right Wing Fascists

(...) That's great. (...) (I had to type this twice now, since Netscape crashed) I have never said that *all* environmentalists are worshipping earth pagans. I remember saying some are, however. I think it is funny, though, that extremists that are (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: True Right Wing Fascists

(...) Interesting. I guess I am too used to "liberal" news sources, which I try to stay away from, for the most part. Scott S. (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: True Right Wing Fascists

Scott: (...) True enough--I hadn't thought of that before. I've heard environmentalists referred to as "radical" or "fringe" before, but those words seem somehow to have a different resonance... Dave! (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: True Right Wing Fascists

(...) I've seen it any number of times in the "standard" media. Both in the "liberal" Los Angeles Times and the "conservative" Orange County Register. Bruce (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: True Right Wing Fascists

(...) Right. And some christians are nazi fascists. You don't like being lumped in with them - that's all I'm saying. It's important to recognize the shades of distinction and not address people as if they represented all that was wrong with a (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: True Right Wing Fascists

(...) I've heard and read "Environmental Extremists" plenty of times, if only because it alliterates. Radical, fringe, zealot, and fanatic all carry perjorative images in any case. Bruce (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: True Right Wing Fascists

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote in message news:3885CFB4.9FF04C...web.net... (...) I think this bias mentioned above is a virtual one, and it is mostly in your thoughts. I live in a country, which ruled by Islamic fundamentalism for (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: True Right Wing Fascists

Selcuk, (...) Well, it is there, I have seen enough of it. < snipped Turkey info > (...) Well, I was talking about the US mainstream media, for one. I have hardly any information about Turkey, since you are the resident expert. Scott S. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)