 Off-Topic / Debate / 28177 (-20)
  Re: malicious behavior

(...) Eric, The last thing you did wrong was to submit a DMCA image against me for an image the wasn't breaching your copyright. The image was legal. As I have explained to you by email it is called Fair Use for parody. That happened a few days ago (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: malicious behavior

Tim, what was the last thing I did wrong? Refresh our memories and back up your story. Then tell me what any of this has to do with you or the Technic Side bar and Ross's actions. Since you like to molest my images, having broke the law several (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Hurry up, Global Warming (to my neighborhood!)

(...) Yeah, we missed those temps by a week:-( Hey, what's up? I was in Tucson all last week-- didn't you this (URL) this>? AZAFOLs unite! JOHN FUT.us/az (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Hurry up, Global Warming (to my neighborhood!)

(...) Vunny stuff - but it was 81 here in Tucson the other day and mid 70s today - so your chart needs some additions I'm afraid :-) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Hurry up, Global Warming (to my neighborhood!)

I was on vacation last week to Arizona, and the temps were in the 50's. No problem though, since the high temps back home in Minnesota were below zero! It's since warmed up to the single digits, but this is getting old fast! My brother-in-law sent (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

For full disclosure, I should note that clicking on (URL) results in reload and a final URL of (URL) it's still asking for payment to read the article. (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

Dave, I access your original link, and I get: ---...--- Arar to stay on watch list, U.S. says PAUL KORING AND JEFF SALLOT From Tuesday's Globe and Mail WASHINGTON, OTTAWA — Maher Arar should remain on the security watch list barring him from the (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

I know you were writing to John, but... (...) Well, probably for a while longer. My thing is that we've taken on a responsibility by mucking things up in Iraq. What we've done so far has be pretty bad. What we'd be doing by bailing out would be even (...) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) Tom, I'd never knowingly link to a site that requires paying--I've never done so before and I still haven't--I don't have to pay for that site, so I can't figure out why you have to. (...) I found the free info and posted it. You know me--I'm (...) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) So you see no problem with spending a TRillion dollars per country for the war on terror? How long do you think the US can do this before a total collapse? Regardless of our rosy economy, if we insist on spending a TRillion dollars on Iraq (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) Do you? You stated in the post before this that you have no idea what info the gubmint has on these people, now you seem to know the facts. Which is it? You know, incarceration != guilt. The gubmint either needs to take the time to prove (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

Dave, Please don't waste my time (and other) posting links to a site where you have to PAY to read the news. I'm sure you could have found the same basic info in a free link to post here. And just in case you try to say "it doesn't cost much in (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Good luck with that...

(URL) Lebanese-born German, who accuses the CIA of having kidnapped and tortured him, says he is determined to get an apology from the US authorities." A Canadian sent to Syria by the US gov't to be tortured, was eventually released because of (...) (18 years ago, 3-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Are we done with teh 'Bush is good to the country' meme yet?

(...) "Every nation has the government it deserves." Joseph de Maistre w. (true survivor of the "Berlusconi" government) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Are we done with teh 'Bush is good to the country' meme yet?

(URL) Jan. 29 — President Bush has signed a directive that gives the White House much greater control over the rules and policy statements that the government develops to protect public health, safety, the environment, civil rights and privacy" THe (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Proof that Canadians are insane

(...) Our nation's capital has enuf fruits and nuts and vegetables, thank you very much. Though, didn't Dubya come from texas? He's the biggest nutcake of 'em all... nuts and bananas.... a banana split! I'm hungry now Dave K (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Proof that Canadians are insane

(...) Mmmmmmmmm.... Bananaaaaaaa Gaagghahghaghghghghhhhhhhh.... (Homer Simpson drool...) Dave K (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Proof that Canadians are insane

(...) Ohhhhhh I see. You are a banana SNOB. OK. As long as we both understand. As I see it, this momentous project is not so much about the technical feat involved, or the GREATNESS of the loft; but that you just HATE the idea that a LARGE, YELLOW (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Proof that Canadians are insane

(...) Look, all's I'm saying is that if a group of Canadians want to put a giant banana in the sky, there's plenty of room over Ottawa. DaveE (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Proof that Canadians are insane

(...) um, AND? this makes perfect sense. whats NOT to get? or is it cause it's over TEXAS? Chris (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact