 Off-Topic / Debate / 28162
Re: Proof that Canadians are insane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:50:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Magno wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Eaton wrote:
http://www.geostationarybananaovertexas.com/

um,

AND?

this makes perfect sense.  whats NOT to get?

or is it cause it's over TEXAS?

Look, all's I'm saying is that if a group of Canadians want to put a giant
banana in the sky, there's plenty of room over Ottawa.

DaveE

Our nation's capital has enuf fruits and nuts and vegetables, thank you very
much.

Though, didn't Dubya come from texas?  He's the biggest nutcake of 'em all...

nuts and bananas.... a banana split!

I'm hungry now

Dave K