 Off-Topic / Debate / 28175
Re: Hurry up, Global Warming (to my neighborhood!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 23:50:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bob Parker wrote:

I was on vacation last week to Arizona, and the temps were in the 50’s. No problem though, since the high temps back home in Minnesota were below zero! It’s since warmed up to the single digits, but this is getting old fast!

Vunny stuff - but it was 81 here in Tucson the other day and mid 70s today - so your chart needs some additions I’m afraid :-)

Yeah, we missed those temps by a week:-( Hey, what’s up? I was in Tucson all last week-- didn’t you this this?

AZAFOLs unite!

JOHN

FUT.us/az