 Off-Topic / Debate / 28176
Re: malicious behavior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:17:10 GMT

Tim, what was the last thing I did wrong? Refresh our memories and back up your
story. Then tell me what any of this has to do with you or the Technic Side bar
and Ross's actions.

Since you like to molest my images, having broke the law several times, what
moral ground do you stand on?

Make harrasing charges because you don't like how he got corrected.
Pity. Just like the others.

Now having said that, I can ignore the thread, thus the stalker. You.