 Off-Topic / Debate / 26381
Re: More Election Bad News?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 20:12:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Costello wrote:

California, the most liberal of all states

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha
ohhohohoheeeheheeeguffawchortlegiggletitterrollingonfloorlaughingmy...

Admittedly, it's the state that most conservatives like to whine about because
it is big and influential, but most liberal?  Don't make me lau...oops, too
late.
:-)

-->Bruce<--