 Off-Topic / Debate / 26336
Re: TV-B-Gone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 02:37:12 GMT

Go to sports bars much?

Aside from the occassional post-meeting meal with other MichLUG members, no.  I
could possibly be convinced to do so otherwise, if held at gunpoint, but I have
very little interest in sports and far less in hanging out with people who are
watching sports.

They typically have a LOT more than just one TV or just one channel on all
those TVs.

It's a solution that works more for places that keep all of their sets on the
same channel, but I have a feeling that sports bar patrons would end up
"regulating" any misuse of this product in their vicinity.  Especially if the
sets they're watching are very far into the signal cycle so the moron who thinks
this would be a harmless prank has to sit there holding it very conspicuously.