 Off-Topic / Debate / 25695
Re: Fair and Balanced, as always.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 01:25:16 GMT

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message
news:I43pKt.LII@lugnet.com...

Where was the GOP outrage when the Swift Boat Veterans, by now clearly
demonstrated to have been in collusion with Dubya's administration, made
baseless and fraudulent charges against Kerry?

Bah!  At least they're ever mentioned by the media either one.

Show me a single poll by a major news outlet that lists a "third party"
candidate as an option.

--
Michael Badnarik, Libertarian for President -->
http://badnarik.org/?sid=32232