 Off-Topic / Debate / 28723
Re: Fair and Balanced, as always.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2013 23:38:05 GMT

   Are you engaging a debate with a worthy adversary, namely yourself, Dave!?

JOHN

It’s been so quiet in here for so long that I felt like I had no one else to talk to.

Dave!

IKR

So much has changed since LUGNET came online. I’d like to debate you, but I’m afraid that we see eye to eye on a lot these days. VERY AFRAID.

JOHN