 Off-Topic / Debate / 23868
Re: The Essay (was Re: The status of Iraq from a soldier who is there.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 21:48:28 GMT

Posted on Sun, Apr. 25, 2004

Without hatred in our hearts

GS12 Michael Meoli is a Navy SEAL (Sea, Air and Land special warfare team) medic who, for the last six months, has been on authorized absence from his reserve team to work as a contractor...

The “security contractor” (mercenary) is here too. An other of his mates got the same e-mail. In fact, if you search the web, you’ll see he mailed the letter to quite a lot of “friends”... like this one.

Please read this very long post in order to learn for yourselves exactly what these fine Americans serving as contractors for such firms as Blackwater and Halliburton are doing on behalf of their country...

I thought Halliburton was working for a free Iraq?

Scott A