 Off-Topic / Debate / 23322
Re: Some people call Buicks "boats"...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 14:59:49 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
   Is the U.S. the land of the free and the home of the brave, a land of opportunity? Yes, for the most part.

Even if one is black?

You are such a troll! Why not ask Tiger Woods or Michael Jordan or any of the other 1,000s of black millionaires your question.

You are in denial. Why are your jails full of your black countrymen?

You’ll never change it if you don’t confront it.

Scott A

Shesh.

   Hardly perfect (look how Bush got elected). Has it’s faults. But it makes my short list of countries I’d be willing to live in. Consider that my Irish ancestors voted with their feet on what they thought of Great Britain. :-)

They must have been the Schlickbernd’s of Dublin? ;)

Did they take part in the oppression of native Americans when they arrived?

Ubertroll take off!

JOHN