 Off-Topic / Debate / 21985
Re: You don't like what I like - you are a.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:21:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   -people who call other people idiots are idiots!

I can’t argue with that. I really should have very carefully qualified that first statement and probably omitted the word idiot (yeah, probably). Far from being an idiot, Terry often has off-topic.debate opinions and ideas that I respect and with which I almost always agree. I should think he would know that, and he probably does.

snip

   -- Hop-Frog

I think I missed the smiley--it was like, “Oh I’m calling people who call people “idiots”, idiots”, not realizing that, in that process, therefore I’m an idiot--see, funny, eh?

Well, maybe not so much now...

;)

Dave K