 Off-Topic / Debate / 21986
21985  |  21987
Subject:
It must be just me...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:17:01 GMT

Or are the conservatives of America all doing their best to raise a stink about
anythinkg to deflect attention from the man in charge.

Between the California recall (and the resultant circus thereof) to the 10
commandments in a courthouse, and then there's Ann C, and Bill O'R, and Fox, who
are raising a stink on their own about inconsequentials--sure, in another time
it would be great to sit down and debate 'McCarthyism' and such, but should
these issues be that much of a concern considering soldiers are starving/not
getting paid/dieing in a country that posed *no* threat to America?

I mean, where are your priorities, America?  Dubya's got more 'tax cuts' to help
the failing economy on the way--guess what?  Still directed at the rich.
Moreover, the white house tried to pin the bombing of the UN on AQ, just like
they tried to pin 9/11 on SH.

All of this gives me a headache.

Dave K
-reiterate--if you feel like leaving your tyranny y'all got going on down there,
I still have a spare room.