 Off-Topic / Debate / 21990
Re: It must be just me...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 05:16:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Laswell wrote:
   ...sending troops with the stated purpose of preventing some maniac from being able to develop a nuclear arsenal...

The hyprocrisy runneth over...

Why worry about a merely incipient program in another country, when we could just start by disarming ourselves?

“And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?” Matthew 7:3

O right, the oil...I almost forgot how there’s talk about an oil pipe to Israel from Iraq under consideration. We’ll make a lot of Arab friends that way. They’ll love us to death, more than likely.

-- Hop-Frog