 Off-Topic / Debate / 21154
Re: I think the 1st Ammendment was broken
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:55:45 GMT

   Telling a country that they can’t have a weapons program??

UN res 1441, among others.

   Telling Iraq that they couldn’t have a weapons progam was *not* the reason for this fiasco.

Actually, I think that is precisely the reason.

JOHN