 Off-Topic / Debate / 190
Re: Why I spoke up -- little issues left alone sometimes become big issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 14:23:01 GMT

Once upon a time, Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:

[about Dan Quayle] (I've pored
over some of his speeches, so I'm pretty sure he's clueless... even if
his writers wrote everything he's too clueless to recognise it as
tripe...)

Hmm. That would explain some of the things he's said -- he was actually
reading the speeches verbatim.  The writers actually wrote 'em that way.

Steve