 Off-Topic / Debate / 192
Re: Why I spoke up -- little issues left alone sometimes become big issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 04:54:24 GMT

Duane Hess wrote in message ...
Don't you guys have a rule about doing unto others as you would have
them do unto you?  Or is that just a guideline?

That is a *rule* that should be followed by all regardless of religion, or
even lack thereof. The world would be a much better place if the consequences
were considered before the action was taken.

Doesn't work, I'm afraid. People vary way too much. I mean, some people would
be thrilled to get lingerie for Christmas.

Moz