 Off-Topic / Debate / 173
Re: Why I spoke up -- little issues left alone sometimes become big issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 21:13:09 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:
If I mention in context that I am right handed without advocating that
everyone should be, it would be just as silly for some left hander to
point out that it wasn't appropriate. Less silly, actually.

You gotta watch out for those lefties.  A sinister lot if there ever
was one.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET