 Off-Topic / Debate / 170
Re: True meaning assertions? Mischaracterization noted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 06:42:18 GMT

Oh, just as a clarification here, please, I dispute that I did any such
thing. This whole brawl started because I, in passing, but I contend
very much in context for my append, mentioned that "I celebrate
Christmas because it's fun, not because of Christ."

You are right, I mischaracterized your "The meaning of Christmas" reply.  That
was wrong, irrational and inaccurate of me to do so.  I apologize.

Now, I'll keep my word and not say another word on this subject.

Steve Berry